Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"The Book"

I hadn't checked my email all day. Between being with my kids and doing a business lunch, I just hadn't got there. Just before supper, I decided to pop down to my little basement office (which I can no longer call a dungeon as I now have some bright orange, green, and pink fabric up to hide the storage shelving) and check my email.

Much to my delight, I found one with the subject line "The book" from a wonderful business acquaintance of mine. She had just bought the book after a business event, so I was curious what she said about it. She proceeded to tell me quite a powerful story.

I'm so grateful she took the time to share it, as it never ceases to touch my heart when I hear of how people are being positively affected by what we've all invested ourselves in (Rodney, the participants and I). If our book has made a difference in your life, please take a few minutes and share your story by commenting, or emailing me at sonya@evestudios.ca If you choose email, please also let me know if this story can be shared with others and how you would prefer to be credited (initials/first name/full name).

If you haven't purchased a book yet, you can go to http://www.mcnallyrobinson.com/ or visit their store in Winnipeg. Soon we hope to have our shopping cart up and running as well.

No comments: